Are you an Irish person living abroad, or considering moving abroad? There are many sources of information that can help you with any questions or problems you may encounter.
- Crosscare Migrant Project/formerly Emigrant Advice – provides information to intending and returning emigrants. Also publishes a series of useful publications, including books on emigrating to Britain, the USA or Australia, as well as “Returning to Ireland”.
- Safe Home – a service for older emigrants thinking about returning home to live in Ireland
- Irish Commission for Prisoners Overseas – works for Irish prisoners around the world
Outside of Ireland
- California – San Francisco: Irish Immigration Pastoral Center
- California – San Diego: Irish Outreach San Diego
- Illinois: Chicago Irish Immigrant Support
- Maryland: Irish Student Outreach Center – email
- Massachusetts – Boston: Irish Immigration Center
- New York – Yonkers: Aisling Irish Community Center
- New York – Woodside: Emerald Isle Immigration Center
- New York – Manhattan: Project Irish Outreach
- New York – Long Island City: New York Irish Center
- Massachusetts – Quincy: Irish Pastoral Center
- Pennsylvania: Irish Immigration Pastoral Center
- Washington: Seattle Immigration Support Group
- Wisconsin: Irish Immigrant Service of Milwaukee
- Sydney: Irish Chaplaincy Australia - St. Patrick’s Church, 2 Wellington St, Sydney NSW 2026. T: +61 (0)2 9365 1195. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bondi: Australia Irish Welfare Bureau
- Queensland: Irish Australia Support Association of Queensland
- Western Australia: Irish Club of Western Australia (Facebook)
Do you need help locating resources in your area? Contact us.